Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Author Topic: The Purest ORMUS  (Read 1537 times)

TheCrow

The Purest ORMUS
« on: May 07, 2016, 07:43:05 AM »
I finally got myself a load of Dead Sea Salt, and i'm just preparing to make the Purest ORMUS. This is a recipe of ORMUS that i made for what would be the most pure ormus made, developed throught some months of speculation.
here we go:

Equipment needed:

A glass bottle or something to hold it inside. Must be made of glass
Lab Gloves
Baster
pH checkers
balance
some random using equipment, like a spoon or something

Materials Needed:

Dead Sea Salt
Distilled Water
Iodine supply, like a medicine for hypotireoidism
Caustic Soda - Lye

Aditional Details:
for the best result, i recomend distill your own water with a retort or another distilling apparatus, preferably more than once.

How To:
Mix about 200g of Coarse Dead Sea Salt in about 1L of distilled water. If there is some botton salt, you can either warm it up a little or use the baster to change the vessel. The important is that there is no salt in the botton.
The way i get caustic soda is through a crystallic structure, i don't know how you can get it were you live, so i'll just specify here that you must dilute the crystal in water before using it.
add a few drops of it in the water satured solution until the pH is about 10. it must NOT go above 10.6!

mix the solution and let the coagulate form and sit on the botton of the vessel, and then let it rest for about 10 hours.

after 10 hours, all the coagulate, the ORMUS, will be on the botton of the vessel, and above it is clean water. use the baster to take of all the clean water. Then add more distilled water to fullfil the vessel, mix it and let it rest again. the time to the ORMUS to get on the botton of the vessel will get smaller has you wash. change the clean water about 5 times. this is the washing process, has you all may know.
after it is ready, add about 5 drops of a medicine for hypotireoidism and mix it again.

The medicine for hypotireoidism is to fight aganist the bromide found on the Dead Sea Salt. After all the washing, there still might be some dangerous amount of bromide left, but if your body receive a supperior amount of iodine, then it will not absorb the bromide

cinya

Re: The Purest ORMUS
« Reply #1 on: January 23, 2017, 08:43:02 PM »
Isn't it 10.78 and not below 10.6?

Eyeson9s

« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2017, 02:40:38 PM »
Yeah, I've seen recipes calling for a variety of different pH values to cap out on.  I'm not sure what to believe and there's no real way to test this is there.  Who does actually know and how do they know?  I guess you'd have to do an analysis of products using both systems.

Chatlonut

« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2017, 07:09:54 PM »
I want to see what you develop. I hope it will be as I expected. Where can I keep track of your work?