Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Poll

none

new here...
1 (100%)
new here...
0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 1

Author Topic: New Here!  (Read 2127 times)

robertos1986

New Here!
« on: April 16, 2016, 11:18:17 PM »
Hello People,

About 2 months ago I came across Ormus on the Internet. Since than It stayed quiet until 1 week ago. With everything I have red I believe that this is the thing we need back on planet earth.

So I have tried my first batch but I am not a chemist so It failed. Now doing my second batch and it is going better.

This spring I am starting to grow my own crops with a housemate. So I really would like to try it out on the garden. And Eventually I would like to consume it also.

So I am a beginner with alot of questions and I believe that your knowledge is so importent for the ''gospel''.

Soon will post my questions!

greetings from Holland!
Robert van Brummelen

Rothcombs

Re: New Here!
« Reply #1 on: May 15, 2017, 02:42:26 PM »
What is the result after your cultivation?

Deboyhoro

« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2017, 02:11:02 PM »
There are more great content to make up the creek we come here all the time for several hours.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Sharpwriter

« Reply #3 on: December 14, 2017, 03:33:47 AM »
Robert, you don't need to be a chemist to make antigravity dirt (ormus). What you need the most is patience. I messed up my first few batches as well. Once I found the right materials it went smooth. Many batches later I'm confident to teach people to make it. Do you have an ocean nearby? Seawater is supposed to be an excellent source. I use reconstituted sea water because the nearest ocean is hours away. Don't give up, keep at it until you get there....